Pages

Greetings

You are welcome to my grammar learning blog.

Friday, November 23, 2012

How to write an Application

As a student,one has to write some application to various authority individually,jointly and for public affairs.With a view to learning to write an application to any authority for any individual affairs,one can write through the bellow way.

Date
The post of the authoritative person
Address.


subject:Prayer for noun/to +verb/for +verb -ing+ext.

Dear Sir,

I beg to state that I am a student in this institution for a few years. I always continue with a good result in the examinations. .........................................So I am in need of ......................

May I, therefore ,pray and hope that you will kindly grant the prayer and oblige thereby. 

Yours' obediently
your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment